Outcomes and learning objectives
Relational focus and practical leadership training enables managers to work in a far more efficient and sustainable way than previously. Learning objectives and expected outcomes in our four programmes are:
- Daring managers who address difficult situations, conflicts and requirements for increased performance.
- Value-driven managers who are conscious of their own behaviour and how they communicate.
- Confident managers with enhanced self-esteem in the role of manager and who display a genuine commitment.
- Managers with cutting-edge relational competence and a positive influence on customers and colleagues.
- Persevering managers who are better able to follow through and make an impact.
- An effective organisation that learns more quickly and has a greater capacity for change.
- A warmer organisation with a better work climate and communal spirit.
- A sustainable organisation with fewer relational challenges and lower staff turnover.
- A results-oriented organisation with a higher performance level.
- A committed organisation!